Μετάβαση στο κύριο περιεχόμενο

Επιλεγμένα

Alternative Breakfast Suggestions.

Alternative breakfast suggestions Vol 1                                     by Zach Watson We admit it: There are some (OK, many) mornings when it’s all we can do to will ourselves out of bed and grab a fistful of cereal or a granola bar on our way out the door. A gourmet breakfast isn’t a realistic everyday goal. But that doesn’t mean we should settle for a sugar rush that’ll leave us sad and hungry a half-hour later. You’d be surprised how many healthy breakfast ideas require very little effort when put into practice. We’re about to blow your mind with everything from über-easy, make-ahead breakfast muffins to lots of delicious vegan breakfast ideas and healthy smoothies you can whip up in just minutes. Overnight oats recipe? Oh, yeah. We’ve got a killer one of those. There’s also no need to limit these healthy breakfast recipes to the morning hours, friends. Expand your horizons and try these 31 healthy options to satisfy those breakfast-food cravings all day long

FOLLOW US

If You Struggle To Get Up In The Morning,Than This Is The Blog Article For You





Hello friends!

If you hate waking up in the morning and you struggle to get out of bed, then this is your article! I have read tonnes of posts about morning routines and I have incorporated things that help me have a more relaxed and happy morning. In this blog, I'll be giving you some tips that may help you too. If you have any question or suggestion you may comment me bellow and i would be more than happy!

1. Don't hit the Snooze Button.

In fact i dont use my phone for alarm anymore, i prefer an alarm clock that wakes me up with nature sounds, trust me is relaxing!

2. Hydrate Yourself.

First thing in the morning, squize half a lemon in a glass of water, it will detox you immediatelly. 

3. Get some Natural Light.

Open your bedrooms window and let the sunshine, fresh air in. 

4. Stretch.

You can have a 5 minutes stretch routine to help your body wake up.

5. Selfcare. 

Wash your face, teeth, put your favorite cologne and put some makeup. It will boost your self esteem.

6. Brew some coffee.

Make yourself a cup of freshly brewed coffee and let the smell of it to kickstart your day!

7. Have Breakfast.

Having breakfast is something that really makes me happy! I like scrambled eggs on toast the most, but when i am in hurry, i am blending some nice smoothie to go.

8. Make your Bed.

Make sure you have some nice pillows for decor.

9. Exercize.

The best morning exersize for me is walking. I find it so relaxing, i also listen to my favourite music which motivates me too. Many times i walk to my Job and i dont use my car. When i do that i feel more energized my whole day.  

See you xxx
Maria

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις